|GLA||4 496 m2|
|Food court area||1 435 m2|
Jasna 24 is an office building located in the center of Warsaw. It is an extension and revitalization of an existing tenement house, constructed in 1948 and adapted for office purposes in 2004.
An extension will provide:
• A new food court area on the ground floor and two underground floors with total area of 1435 sqm; it could be divided into 4 independent premises prepared for the use of a professional restaurant, with tall panoramic windows overlooking the courtyard;
• Common green terrace on the roof (7th floor) with an area of 171 sqm offering the view of the City Skyline;
• Larger panoramic windows on the office floors, with the balconies and terraces;
• A new elegant facade of the building, with great modern finishing and
• A representative and elegant lobby with a reception desk.